- CQBG high pressure magnetic pump
- CQB ordinary stainless steel magnetic pump
- CQG high temperature stainless steel magnetic pump
- CQ normal temperature stainless steel magnetic pump
- CQB-GB high temperature heat preservation magnetic pump
- ZCQ self-priming stainless steel magnetic pump
- CQG-G high temperature and high pressure magnetic pump
- CQB-F Fluoroplastic Magnetic Pump
- CWB magnetic vortex pump
- CWB-G high pressure magnetic vortex pump
- ISG, ISW, ISGB pipeline centrifugal pump
- CDL, CDLF vertical multistage centrifugal pump
Principles of pump selection <br /> When designing the design equipment, the design institute should determine the purpose and performance parameters of the pump and choose the pump type. This selection must first start with the type and form of the pump. So what are the principles for selecting a pump? What is the basis?
1. Make the type and performance of the selected pump meet the requirements of the process parameters such as device flow rate, head, pressure, temperature, cavitation allowance, suction stroke, etc .;
2. It must meet the requirements of medium characteristics. For pumps that transport flammable, explosive, toxic or valuable media, shaft seals must be reliable or non-leakage pumps, such as magnetically driven pumps (without shaft seals, using isolated magnetic indirect transmission), For pumps that transport corrosive media, corrosive-resistant materials are required for convection parts, such as fluoroplastic corrosion-resistant pumps. For pumps that transport solid media containing particles, convection-resistant parts are required for wear-resistant materials. If necessary, shaft seals should be rinsed with clean liquid ;
3. Mechanical requirements are high reliability, low noise and small vibration;
4. Correctly calculate the input cost of pump purchase. For details, see: How to correctly calculate the input cost of purchasing pumps.
Basic selection reference
First, the following is the reference for basic pump selection:
1. When transporting highly corrosive media (such as "concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid"), when transporting flammable and explosive media, and the environment must not be polluted: magnetic pumps can be used, such as "CQB series magnetic pumps, IMD series magnetic forces Pump, if you need self-priming, you can choose ZMD series magnetic pump;
2.IHF centrifugal pumps and FSB centrifugal pumps have the characteristics of high speed, small size, light weight, high efficiency, large flow rate, simple structure, non-pulsation of infusion, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance, etc., such as no special requirements in operating conditions It is better to choose a centrifugal pump at the time;
3. Pumps for conveying chemical media containing solid particles, when convection parts require wear-resistant materials: mortar pumps are the best choice, UHB-ZK corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant mortar pump materials are high-strength new engineering plastics UHBWPE, which is a kind of Modified ultra-high molecular weight (more than 5 million) polyethylene. Among plastics, it has the most excellent abrasion resistance. Compared with experiments, its abrasion resistance is much higher than stainless steel, and it has impact resistance, creep resistance, and excellent corrosion resistance (equivalent to F4). Unique properties such as no adhesion;
4. When the medium liquid level is below the pump installation position: FZB self-priming pump should be used. If it needs to meet the leak-proof characteristics, ZMD magnetic self-priming pump can be used.
2. Select the best model according to the performance curve of the pump. When you cannot find a suitable model in the performance parameter table, you can refer to the performance curve of the pump to select the most suitable pump.