- CQBG high pressure magnetic pump
- CQB ordinary stainless steel magnetic pump
- CQG high temperature stainless steel magnetic pump
- CQ normal temperature stainless steel magnetic pump
- CQB-GB high temperature heat preservation magnetic pump
- ZCQ self-priming stainless steel magnetic pump
- CQG-G high temperature and high pressure magnetic pump
- CQB-F Fluoroplastic Magnetic Pump
- CWB magnetic vortex pump
- CWB-G high pressure magnetic vortex pump
- ISG, ISW, ISGB pipeline centrifugal pump
- CDL, CDLF vertical multistage centrifugal pump
Fluoroplastic magnetic pump is a new type of pump that applies the principle of modern magnetism and uses the magnetic transmission of permanent magnets to realize the non-contact transmission of torque. That is, when the motor drives the outer rotor (that is, the outer magnetic steel) assembly to rotate, it acts through the magnetic field. The magnetic field lines pass through the isolation sleeve to drive the inner rotor (that is, the inner magnetic steel) assembly and the impeller to rotate synchronously. All the overcurrent parts are made of fluoroplastics, which can transport corrosive media such as acids, alkalis, oxidants, etc., of any concentration (strength). The sleeve is made of special materials with high strength mechanical properties, which eliminates the eddy current phenomenon of the magnetic pump. Since the medium is enclosed in a stationary isolating sleeve, the purpose of pumping the medium without leakage is achieved, and the shaft seal of the mechanical transmission pump is completely solved Leakage, and the design of a completely sealed, no leakage, no pollution, strong acid resistance, high efficiency and energy saving new non-leakage acid-resistant pump, performance reached international standards, can replace expensive stainless steel, special alloy materials, imported chemical pumps.
Working principle of fluoroplastic magnetic pump The fluoroplastic magnetic pump is composed of a pump, a magnetic actuator and a motor. The key components of the magnetic actuator are an outer magnetic rotor, an inner magnetic rotor, and a non-magnetic insulation sleeve. When the motor drives the outer magnetic rotor to rotate, the magnetic field can penetrate the air gap and non-magnetic materials, and the inner magnetic rotor connected to the impeller is rotated synchronously to achieve non-contact transmission of power and convert the dynamic seal into a static seal. Because the pump shaft and the inner magnetic rotor are completely closed by the pump body and the isolating sleeve, the problems of "run, run, drip, leak" are completely solved, and the flammable, explosive, toxic and harmful media in the refining and chemical industry are leaked through the pump seal. Hidden dangers.
This product is widely used in chemical, acid, alkali, smelting, rare earth, pesticide, dye, medicine, papermaking, electroplating, electrolysis, pickling, radio, chemical foil, scientific research institutions, national defense industry and other industries It can transport acid, alkali, oil, rare precious liquid, toxic liquid, and volatile chemical media of any concentration. Especially for the transportation of leaky, flammable and explosive liquids.
Applicable temperature: -20 ℃ ～ 120 ℃
Product Features of Fluoroplastic Magnetic Pumps The design of fluoroplastic magnetic pumps not only has the advantages of compact structure, beautiful appearance, small size, low noise, reliable operation, etc. of ordinary magnetic pumps, and all its overcurrent components adopt the current corrosion resistance in the world Made of the best "Plastic King" (fluoroplastic), the isolation sleeve is made of special materials, with high strength mechanical properties, eliminating the eddy current phenomenon of ordinary magnetic pumps. Therefore, the fluoroplastic magnetic pump can transport corrosive media such as acids, alkalis, oxidants, etc., without any damage.
Structural characteristics of fluoroplastic magnetic pump:
Permanent magnets made of rare earth permanent magnets have a wide operating temperature range (-45-400 ° C), high coercive force, good anisotropy in the direction of the magnetic field, and will not demagnetize when they are close to the same pole Phenomenon is a good source of magnetic field.
When a metal isolating sleeve is used for the isolating sleeve, the isolating sleeve is in a sinusoidal alternating magnetic field, and an eddy current is induced on a cross section perpendicular to the direction of the magnetic field lines and converted into heat. The expression of eddy current is: where Pe-eddy current; K-constant; n-rated speed of the pump; T-magnetic transmission torque; F-pressure inside the spacer; D-inner diameter of the spacer; Tensile strength. When the pump is designed, n and T are given by the working conditions. To reduce the vortex can only be considered from F, D and other aspects. The use of high-resistance, high-strength non-metallic materials for the isolation sleeve has a significant effect in reducing eddy currents.
When the lubricating liquid control pump is running, a small amount of liquid must be used to flush and cool the annular gap area between the inner magnetic rotor and the isolation sleeve and the friction pair of the sliding bearing. The flow rate of the cooling liquid is usually 2% -3% of the designed flow rate of the pump. The ring gap area between the inner magnetic rotor and the insulation sleeve generates high heat due to eddy current. When the cooling and lubricating fluid is insufficient or the flushing holes are not smooth and blocked, the temperature of the medium will be higher than the working temperature of the permanent magnet, which will gradually lose the magnetism of the inner magnetic rotor and make the magnetic actuator ineffective. When the medium is water or a water-based liquid, the temperature rise in the annulus region can be maintained at 3-5 ° C; when the medium is a hydrocarbon or oil, the temperature rise in the annulus region can be maintained at 5-8 ° C.
Materials for sliding bearing magnetic pump sliding bearings include impregnated graphite, filled polytetrafluoroethylene, engineering ceramics, etc. Because engineering ceramics have good heat resistance, corrosion resistance and friction resistance, the sliding bearings of magnetic pumps are mostly made of engineering ceramics. Because the engineering ceramics are very brittle and the coefficient of expansion is small, the bearing clearance must not be too small, so as to avoid a shaft accident.
Since the sliding bearing of the magnetic pump is lubricated by the conveyed medium, different materials should be used to make the bearing according to different media and operating conditions.
Protective measures When the driven parts of the magnetic drive are operated under overload or the rotor is stuck, the main and driven parts of the magnetic drive will automatically slip off to protect the pump. At this time, the permanent magnet on the magnetic actuator will generate eddy and magnetic losses under the action of the active rotor alternating magnetic field, which will cause the permanent magnet temperature to rise and the magnetic actuator to slip and fail.
Precautions for use of fluoroplastic magnetic pump》
Prevent particles from entering
(1) No ferromagnetic impurities or particles are allowed to enter the magnetic transmission and bearing friction pairs. (2) After transporting the medium that is easy to crystallize or precipitate, flush it in time (fill the pump cavity with clean water after stopping the pump, and drain it after running for 1 minute) to ensure the service life of the sliding bearing. (3) When conveying the medium containing solid particles, it should be filtered at the inlet of the pump flow pipe.
(1) The magnetic moment must not be designed too small. (2) It should be operated under the specified temperature conditions, and the medium temperature is strictly prohibited. A platinum resistance temperature sensor can be installed on the outer surface of the magnetic pump isolation sleeve to detect the temperature rise in the ring gap area, so as to alarm or stop when the temperature exceeds the limit.
Prevent dry friction
(1) Idling is strictly prohibited. (2) Evacuation of the medium is strictly prohibited. (3) With the outlet valve closed, the continuous running time of the pump must not exceed 2min to prevent the magnetic actuator from overheating and failing. 3． Not available in stressed systems
Fluoroplastic Magnetic Pump Frequently Asked Questions >>
1. Problems caused by cavitation of magnetic pumps: The cavitation of pumps is mainly caused by large resistance at the inlet of the pump, more gas phase in the conveying medium, inadequate irrigation, and insufficient pump inlet energy. Cavitation is the most harmful to the pump. When cavitation occurs, the pump vibrates violently and the balance is severely damaged, which will cause damage to the pump bearings, rotor or impeller. This is a common cause of magnetic pump failure.
2. No medium or small flow of conveying medium: make the rotor shaft and the stable bearing dry and rub the bearing. The magnetic pump is used to provide lubrication and cooling for the sliding bearing by the conveying medium. Without the inlet valve or the outlet valve being opened, the sliding bearing is damaged due to the high temperature caused by the absence of the conveying medium lubrication and cooling.
3． Isolation sleeve is damaged: The magnetic coupling of the magnetic pump is cooled by the medium transported by the pump. If there are hard particles in the medium, it is easy to cause the isolation sleeve to be scratched or punctured, and sometimes it may cause the isolation sleeve if the maintenance method is not proper damage.
Use and maintenance
1. Getting up and running
a Clean up debris around the equipment that affects the safety of the equipment and operators.
b Before driving, the pump should be filled with the liquid to be delivered (if the pump is sucking up), open the inlet valve, close the outlet gate valve, and connect the power supply.
c Turn on the power and check that the pump is turning correctly.
d Several groups of trial operation for 3-6 minutes, such as five abnormal phenomena can be put into operation.
f During long-term shutdown or the first start-up after the pump is overhauled, remove the fan cover of the motor and crank it manually to check whether the magnetic pump can rotate flexibly and install the fan cover after confirming that there are no problems.
2. Normally shut down the outlet gate valve before shutting down the power.
3. Emergency stop immediately stop the motor, and then close the outlet valve and inlet valve.
4. Repair and maintenance
a. Check the pump and motor regularly, and replace vulnerable parts.
b. When the machine is not used for a long time, the flow channel in the pump should be cleaned and the power should be cut off.
c. Dry running is strictly prohibited.
5. Precautions during operation
a Pay attention to the pressure difference between the front and rear filters on the suction side. When the pressure difference increases, it means that foreign matter is clogged on the filter. Stop the pump to clean the primary filter.
b Whether the discharge volume and pressure meet the specified values;
c Are there any abnormal sounds and vibrations? If abnormal sounds or vibrations occur, the general conditions indicate cavitation or excessive bearing wear.
e. Whether the pump has cavitation: Open the pump's outlet valve. When the flow reaches a certain amount, a sudden sound and vibration are made. Then continue to open the large valve. If the flow does not increase, it indicates cavitation. When cavitation occurs, exhaust operation is required. Note: The magnetic pump must not run under cavitation. If it continues to run in this state, it will cause early wear of the bearing.
f Whether the current value of the motor exceeds the rated current.
g Is there any abnormal overheating in the temperature of each part of the pump?
h The pressure of the nitrogen pressure stabilization system should be kept within the specified range.