泵 是应用现代磁力学原理，利用永磁体的磁力传动实现扭矩的无接触传递的一种新型泵，也就是电机带动外转子（即外磁钢）总成旋转时，通过磁场的作用磁力线穿过隔离套带动内转子（即内磁钢）总成和叶轮同步旋转，过流部件全部采用氟塑料制造，可输送任意浓（强）度的酸、碱、氧化剂等腐蚀性介质，由于介质封闭在静止的隔离套内，从而达到无泄漏抽送介质的目的，彻底解决了机械传动泵的轴封泄漏。 CQB, CQB-F fluorine plastic magnetic pump is a new type of pump that uses the principle of modern magnetic mechanics to realize the non-contact transmission of torque by using the magnetic transmission of permanent magnets. Through the action of the magnetic field, the magnetic field lines pass through the isolation sleeve to drive the inner rotor (that is, the inner magnetic steel) assembly to rotate synchronously with the impeller. Corrosive medium, because the medium is enclosed in a stationary isolating sleeve, so that the purpose of pumping the medium without leakage is achieved, and the shaft seal leakage of the mechanical transmission pump is completely solved.
CQB-F Fluoroplastic Magnetic Pump Product Overview
CQB-F fluorine-lined plastic magnetic pump is a new product developed by this unit in recent years, and introduces advanced foreign technology. It is made of polyvinylidene fluoride. This material is currently the world's best corrosion-resistant material. Use this material The produced magnetic pump has a wide range of uses, strong corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, no aging, no toxin decomposition and so on.
Product Features of CQB-F Fluoroplastic Magnetic Pump
The design of CQB-F fluoroplastic magnetic pump not only has the advantages of compact structure, beautiful appearance, small size, low noise, reliable operation, etc. of ordinary magnetic pumps, and all its over-current components are the best in the world at present Made of "Plastic King" (fluoroplastic), the isolation sleeve is made of special materials, with high strength mechanical properties, eliminating the eddy current phenomenon of ordinary magnetic pumps. Therefore, the CQB-F fluoroplastic magnetic pump can transport corrosive media such as acids, alkalis, oxidants, etc. without any damage.
Installation and commissioning
(1) The magnetic pump should be installed horizontally, and it should not be erected. The plastic pump body must not bear the weight of the pipeline. For vertical installation with special requirements, the motor must face upwards.
(2) When the pumping liquid level is higher than the pump and the centerline, open the valve of the suction pipe before starting. If the pumping liquid level is lower than the centerline of the pump shaft, the pipe must be equipped with a bottom valve.
(3) The pump should be inspected before use. The fan blades of the motor should be flexible, without jamming and abnormal noise, and the fasteners must be fastened.
(4) Check whether the rotation direction of the motor is consistent with the magnetic pump steering mark.
(5) After the motor is started, slowly open the discharge valve. After the pump enters the normal working state, adjust the discharge valve to the required opening degree.
(6) Before the pump stops working, close the discharge valve first and then cut off the power.